About the Doctor
Hal Michael Bass, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Bass has been breaking new ground in cosmetic surgery for more than a quarter century. Over the course of those years, he has dedicated himself to fine-tuning his skills. However, beyond that, he has actually developed new techniques for achieving superior results less invasively, thereby speeding the healing process and reducing the possibility of complications.
While widely considered one of South Florida’s finest cosmetic surgeons, Dr. Bass is also a physician beloved for his personalized care and sincere desire to bring into alignment every patient’s inner and outer beauty. To that end, he spends a great deal of time with his patients, both before and after their surgery, to ensure they receive the most attentive care possible and enjoy results that exceed their expectations.
Honors & Awards
• Who's Who In Medical Specialties
• Membership in prestigious Royal College of Medicine (England)
• Certificate of Advanced Education in Cosmetic Surgery, A.S.A.P.S.
• Certificate of Recognition, A.S.P.S.
• Physicians' Recognition Award, A.M.A.
• Appreciation Award for Vice-Chief of Surgery & Member of Medical Exec. Committee
• Inclusion in Guide to America's Top Surgeon 2002-2003 Edition (Consumer's Research Council of America)
Education, Specialties, Etc.
Dr. Bass earned his medical degree in Albany, NY and went on to do his residency and specialized training in plastic and reconstructive surgery. As a cosmetic surgeon board-certified by the American College of Surgeons, he is actively involved with a number of elite professional organizations that count among their membership the most esteemed cosmetic and reconstructive surgeons in the United States.
His memberships include the following: American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons, Broward County Society of Plastic Surgery, Lipoplasty Society of North America, American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Trauma Society, and American Society of Contemporary Medicine and Surgery.
I was referred to Dr. Bass by a colleague and boy, am I glad I was. He spent so much time with me that I felt totally confident going into the operating room, and the post-surgery follow-up was tremendous....Jim Rosenthal
Prices & Information
The all-inclusive cost for surgical procedures includes:
- Surgeon's Fee
- Charge for Outpatient Facility
- Local or General Anesthesia
- Routine Pre-Op Medical Tests
- Routine Post-Op Medications (pain relievers, antibiotics)
All expenses associated with your procedure will be presented in writing for your approval prior to surgery. Affordable financing is available.